User Representation: Hatched takes a strong stance against users building fake accounts that misrepresent who they are in any way. This includes use of photos, imagery, content, and personal information that does not correctly represent who the user is in any way. If the Hatched team becomes aware that any user has falsely represented their identity, Hatch reserves the right to revoke access, remove the user and/or terminate the account associated with the user (whether or not that account is registered in the user’s name) as we see fit. **Photo/Video Rules:** 1. Users shall only use photos or videos of themselves singularly or in a group setting.
2. Users shall not use photos or videos that are not of/or that do not include themself.
3. Users may not use photos or videos of themselves or others in undergarments.
4. Users may not use photos or videos of themselves or others in swimwear indoors, unless at an indoor swimming area.
5. Users may not post photos or videos that include nudity or pornographic material.
6. Users may not use photos or videos that include depictions of profanity or offensive imagery/language.
7. Users may not use photos or videos that include firearms or weapons of any sort.
8. Users may not use photos or videos that include graphic or gorey imagery of any sort.
9. If children are pictured in a photo or video, they must be fully dressed and with an adult present in the photo or video. Absolutely no photos or videos of children by themselves may be used. If children are shown in photos or videos, they must be pictured with their parent/s or their legal guardian. No photos or videos of children may be shown unless the user/account holder is the legal guardian or parent of the child show and has legal rights to share the image including the child. (Children for the purposes of these rules are anyone under the age of 18).
10. Users may not use any imagery that the user does not have the legal right to share
11. For all photos and videos, the user's face must be apparently and visible and clear and be at the forefront of the photo. If a photo is reported or discovered regarding this issue, it will be up to the Hatched team to determine if the photo is appropriate in this regard.
12. Users may not use photos or videos with text or watermarks.
13. Users may not use photos or videos that depict illegal drugs or drug paraphernalia.
14. Users may not use photos or videos that depict or encourage any illegal activity. Hatched may review user photos or videos used or posted through Hatched at any time to determine if they violate the above Photo/Video Rules.
If Hatched determines that a user has violated these rules, Hatched reserves the right remove the content, revoke access and/or remove the user we see fit.
No Soliciting Whatsoever:
If a user tries to use Hatched for the purpose of selling, promoting/marketing/advertising, or representing products or services other than Hatched while using the app or engaging with the Hatched community or team, Hatched reserves the right to revoke access and remove the user as we see fit.
Content and Imagery:
Users shall not upload or share any information, imagery, content that they do not own or have the legal right to share. If user’s break this policy, Hatched reserves the right to remove the content, revoke access or remove the user as we see fit
Hatched has a strong belief that negative, offensive, and hurtful language at or between users or team members has no place in our community. If a user reports or Hatched comes to discover the use of any language, imagery, or messages that is hurtful, negative, or offensive at or between members of our community, Hatched reserves the right to revoke access and/or remove the user/s in question if deemed appropriate.
While we hope you meet amazing people through Hatched and build lasting relationships with them, we highly recommend and suggest that you take the proper steps to ensure any interactions or meetings with members of the Hatched community outside of our app are handled in the safest and most appropriate manner. While we strive to build a community based on love, kindness and safety, we ask that you as a member of our community strive to take that same approach and be diligent as well.
We understand that situations may occur where you feel the need to report something that occurs in our community or that violates these Community Guidelines. While we hope these situations do not occur, our goal is to be prepared and take appropriate action if they do. For more information on how to report an occurrence on our app, please go to the account settings page in your app account settings or contact us via: www.hatchyourmatch.com/contact/. Once received, our team will work diligently to help mitigate these occurrences in the future.